Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Study-brain


Three days until holidays! Excitement!!1! Paediatrics assignment (mine’s on scoliosis), PBL, progress reports, tutorials, all due this week? Not quite so much excitement.

It’s been a long year so far. I came down for orientation in early January, and apart from the odd weekend away or a lucky day off, I haven’t had a holiday yet. I’m not getting sick of it, but it’s a long time to be consistently eager and on the ball. This is why my brain retired for several days the other week – for a couple of sessions I could not answer even basic questions (example, the organ responsible for breaking down red blood cells is the spleen, NOT the liver).

I have managed to regain study-brain for the time being, but it’s a tenuous hold, and I can’t imagine it sticking around after Wednesday’s mass of deadlines. I hope nobody asks me a question on Thursday ... unless it’s about scoliosis, because I’ll have a three-page handout all ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent topics, I really like this topics. Can you please publish more articles? After long searching I found this online that, the best chiropractic clinic helps people in Lawrenceville GA with back pain, neck pain, headaches. Call their office and speak to any one of their friendly staff to make an appointment for a FREE consultation.
chiropractor 30044

Pink Stethoscopes said...

My first spam post! Thank you for the generic compliment, but I do not endorse advertisements for chiropractors. I will however leave it here for the novelty factor.