Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Subjective Cuteness

My dog Sprite is the cutest animal in the whole wide world. That has always been my firm belief.

But then I tried taking photos of our two dogs on the weekend.  My sister's dog 'Doggers' looks exactly the same in photos and real life. Sprite, not so much. Her photos do not look cute at all.

Doggers looks just like this in real life


Sprite, I believe, looks much cuter in real life
And then I had the shocking realisation - what if she's not as cute as I think she is?

And then another thought - it doesn't matter.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!