Monday, August 22, 2011

Bayon

Bayon is my favourite of all the Angkor temples. We went there straight after watching an uninspiring sunrise at Angkor Wat, and there were only two other people there when we arrived (only a handfull arrived while we were there). As the Lonely Planet says, it does look like a "glorified pile of rubble" from a distance, but the carvings on the outer walls are brilliant and there's also something very special about all those giant faces gazing serenely out across the horizon.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beng mealea first thing in the morning before the groups get there.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!