Sunday, December 23, 2012

Teacup Chihuahua

So, my sister bought a teacup chihuahua. I never thought it would happen to our family. We have outdoor dogs that chase mice and bark at intruders, not handbag-sized dogs that sleep under the covers.

She called it 'Tetley', as in Tetley tea, teacup, teacup chihuahua ... yeah. Anyway, now she has turned into a crazy dog lady.


And, unlike most of the other animals we've had, this strange little dog loves my sister above all other things in this world.


But my sister is obsessed.



"Look at my dog, look at her sleeping, look how she's eating, look she's watching the TV, look at her run ..."


I cannot have a sensible conversation with her now that the dog is around.

"Take a picture of Tetley! Take a picture of Tetley sleeping! Take a picture, she's eating! Take a picture of Tetley sitting on the rocking horse! Take a picture of Tetley dressed up as Santa, sitting on the rocking horse!"

Merry Christmas.


No comments: