Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012



Ah, Christmas. A day to spend time with family, eat rich food, drink too much wine and listen to drunk grandma laugh uproariously at the Christmas cracker jokes. A day to wear silly hats, drape tinsel over the entire house, and take midday naps. For those unlucky enough to work, a day to make extra money. A time to watch terrible Christmas-themed movies and not feel bad about enjoying them. A day to play cheesy Christmas music whilst pretending not to enjoy it. A time to hang gaudy ornaments all over a tree that has somehow made its way into the house. A day to give gifts to the people you love, and also to the person you got at the work Kris Kringle. A day to relax, to reflect, and to enjoy life.

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!