Thursday, July 14, 2011

Haha ... Tourists

It was a good day at the Eagle's Nest ... especially when I was joined at my quiet rocky perch by a group of middle-aged American men with shirts emblazoned with the Harley Davidson logo.

"I'd get a bottle of water but I don't trust the water here either!" American man (referring to the Alpine spring water ...)

"I wonder if Deadliest Catch is on here!" American biker man couldn't think of anything better to do that night

"I bought a pair of 6 dollar suglasses for 13 bucks!" American super-shopper

"Apparently it was someone's 18th birthday present from Hitler" American man educating his friends on the origins of the Eagle's nest

"Did you bring a first-aid kit? Oh good, I brought one too!" English parents after their daughter scraped her knee on a rock at the Eagle's Nest

Tsk ... tourists.

No comments: