Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Good Match

Little Sister works for a wine company, and as such is our family expert on wine. She supplied all of the wine for our family Christmas and had carefully matched the wines to the menu, right down to the breakfast champagne.

At about midday, Dad was cooking some prawns for lunch and turned to her and asked, "what would go well with garlic and chilli?" because he just knew she'd have a good wine to match.

Little sister, searching around the kitchen, replied "I don't know ... tomato sauce?"

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!