- I started out by losing my boyfriend’s house keys (which he found some 16hours later in the pocket of my jacket).
- I went to Centrelink for an Income Statement, only to discover that I could have printed it myself from the website
- I bought a coffee at the shopping centre and immediately tripped and spilled the whole thing.
- I realised at 11am that I didn’t know where the 11am meeting was, or what it was about, and so spent 15minutes running around trying to find it and arrived late.
- I went to visit a relative who’s having elective surgery ... in the wrong hospital.
- When I got to the right hospital, I broke the controls for adjusting her bed.
- My team came dead last in quiz night.
- And then I had a coffee before bed and got to lie awake replaying the day in my head.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I was all out of good luck by Tuesday.
at 9:28 AM
|This made me:|