Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dog #2

Jack terrier boy from last week was at the show on the weekend. This time he correctly identified Sprite as a Fox Terrier and asked lots of insightful questions (including asking why I didn't read my Oxford Handbook from front to back - how was I ever going to finish it, if I just opened it at random?!).

"Does Sprite eat birds?" he asked
"Sometimes" I replied, "When she can catch them"
At that moment Sprite looked up at me and began panting, wafting disgusting dog-breath into my face. I grimaced and pushed her away.
"Does she have bad breath?" asked the boy
"She sure does!"
He nodded knowingly, "she's been eating birds"

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!