Friday, November 8, 2013

Night shift

I started another term of medical nights this week. For the next three months I will work seven 12 1/2 hour night shifts in a row, followed by seven days off.

I've done it before over winter, and chose to do it again because of the valuable experience you can only get on nights. Haha ... actually the pay is really good and I like having every second week off.

I used to think the first night was always the hardest, but I've just remembered otherwise. It's the night after your first proper daytime sleep. I'm struggling right now!

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!