Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pub Bingo

I'm getting to be a homebody now that I've started work. No late nights, no going out drinking, no dancing all night. I'm too old for that now.

But last night, together with some of my fellow interns and our medical students, I went out to experience a local club that has been voted "the second-worst nightclub in Australia". Pretty big claim, so that was something we really had to experience for ourselves.

To be honest, after all the injuries we've seen come through the hospital, and all the wild stories, the club itself was a bit of a let-down. Reasonably clean, with a big bar and tolerable music ... I've certainly been in worse clubs, but then we were only there until 3am so maybe it got wild later.

It was certainly a good place for pub bingo though. The following card would have been filled up by midnight ...


Pub bingo. Good game.

No comments: