Friday, April 13, 2012

Knock knock

Woke up at 5am this morning to somebody knocking on the front door.

Boyfriend opens the door, looks around - and there is nobody there.

Suddenly, there is the patter of small animal-feet, and a small shape darts in through the door.

My dog Sprite.

Sprite has, at some stage during the night, climbed out of her box on the back verandah, moved the bricks that block the gate, and escaped from the backyard. I only hope she didn't do too much in between escaping and knocking on the front door.

She really needs her own key.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!